Vs > Abbotsford, Bc
Khon Kaen vs Abbotsford, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Khon Kaen vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Khon Kaen vs Stuttgart, Germany
Khon Kaen vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
Khon Kaen vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Abbotsford, Bc vs La Harpe, Il, Usa
Abbotsford, Bc vs Kasempa, Zambia
Abbotsford, Bc vs Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk
Abbotsford, Bc vs Pompeu, Brazil
Daly Waters, Northern Territory vs Pawnee City, Ne
Gravette, Ar vs Saint Peter, Mn
Birjand vs Paranagua
Rostock vs Merry Island, Bc
- The distance between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Abbotsford, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,483 km or 7,136 mi.
- To reach Khon Kaen in this distance one would set out from Abbotsford, Bc bearing 315.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Khon Kaen bearing 208.5° or SSW .
- Khon Kaen has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abbotsford, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Khon Kaen is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Abbotsford, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17 °C (30.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Khon Kaen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 356 mm (14 in) less which is equivalent to 356 l/m² (8.74 US gal/ft²) or 3,560,000 l/ha (380,588 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.1° higher in Khon Kaen than in Abbotsford, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Khon Kaen relative to Abbotsford, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abbotsford, Bc vs Khon Kaen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -197 (-8)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -206 (-8)
|| -214 (-8)
|| -356 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Khon Kaen vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Khon Kaen vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Khon Kaen vs Mumbwa, Zambia
Khon Kaen vs Clinton Point, Nt, Canada
Abbotsford, Bc vs Songkhla, Thailand
Abbotsford, Bc vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Abbotsford, Bc vs Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Abbotsford, Bc vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Sassandra vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands
Cisa Pass vs Abu Dhabi
Vicenza vs Logrono/ Agoncillo
Ceahlau vs Doneck
Khon Kaen vs Abbotsford, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Khon Kaen
Climate Guides for Locations near Abbotsford, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S