Vs > Aberdeen, Scotland
Khon Kaen vs Aberdeen, Scotland Climate & Distance Between
Khon Kaen vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Khon Kaen vs Entebbe, Uganda
Khon Kaen vs Tontouta, New Caledonia
Khon Kaen vs Yamagata, Japan
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Torres, Brazil
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ushibuka, Japan
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Kenton, Ok vs Waipukurau
Ouanaham vs Tromso
Casper, Wy vs Norwalk, Oh
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Stavanger, Rogaland
- The distance between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk is approximately 9,346 km or 5,807 mi.
- To reach Khon Kaen in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Scotland bearing 68.7° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Khon Kaen bearing 148.2° or SSE .
- Khon Kaen has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Scotland has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Khon Kaen is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Scotland is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.9 °C (34°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.8 °C (6.8°F) less in Khon Kaen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 423 mm (16.7 in) more which is equivalent to 423 l/m² (10.38 US gal/ft²) or 4,230,000 l/ha (452,215 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.2° higher in Khon Kaen than in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Khon Kaen relative to Aberdeen, Scotland. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Scotland vs Khon Kaen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -70 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Khon Kaen vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Khon Kaen vs Chaska, Mn, Usa
Khon Kaen vs Waimihia Forest, New Zealand
Khon Kaen vs Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Ekimcan, Russia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands, Australia
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Aberdeen, Scotland vs Maceio, Brazil
San Remo, Liguria vs Bhubaneshwar
Johnstown, Pa vs Caparao
Morden, Mb vs Racine, Wi
Cornwall, Vt vs Mashhad
Khon Kaen vs Aberdeen, Scotland Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Khon Kaen
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Scotland
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) NNW
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) WNW
- Kinloss, Uk - 96.5 kms (60 miles) WNW
- Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) WSW
- Tiree, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) WSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 199.1 kms (123.7 miles) SW
- Malin Head, Ireland - 375.7 kms (233.4 miles) WSW
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 380 kms (236.1 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 375.9 kms (233.6 miles) SW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 376.7 kms (234.1 miles) SW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 364.3 kms (226.4 miles) SSW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) S