Vs > Midland, Tx
Khon Kaen vs Midland, Tx Climate & Distance Between
Khon Kaen vs Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Khon Kaen vs Mamfe, Cameroon
Khon Kaen vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Khon Kaen vs Ganca, Azerbaijan
Midland, Tx vs Barreiras, Brazil
Midland, Tx vs Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
Midland, Tx vs Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece
Midland, Tx vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Resia Pass vs Iquitos
Ibiza vs Maturin
Morden, Mb vs Azua
Pilar vs Sedro Woolley, Wa
- The distance between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Midland, Tx, Usa is approximately 14,010 km or 8,706 mi.
- To reach Khon Kaen in this distance one would set out from Midland, Tx bearing 330° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Khon Kaen bearing 206.3° or SSW .
- Khon Kaen has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Midland, Tx has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Khon Kaen is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Midland, Tx is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.7 °C (26.5°F) less in Khon Kaen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 827.1 mm (32.6 in) more which is equivalent to 827.1 l/m² (20.3 US gal/ft²) or 8,271,000 l/ha (884,225 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.1° higher in Khon Kaen than in Midland, Tx.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Khon Kaen relative to Midland, Tx. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Midland, Tx vs Khon Kaen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Khon Kaen vs Tchiban, Gabon
Khon Kaen vs Moosonee, Ontario, Canada
Khon Kaen vs Merida, Mexico
Khon Kaen vs Myeik, Myanmar
Midland, Tx vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Midland, Tx vs Chateauroux, France
Midland, Tx vs Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Midland, Tx vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Gridino vs Edmonton, Alberta
Passo Fundo vs Mcinnes Island, Bc
San Juan Bautista, Robinson Crusoe Island vs State University, Ms
Zacatecas vs Kharkiv (Kharkov)
Khon Kaen vs Midland, Tx Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Khon Kaen
Climate Guides for Locations near Midland, Tx
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 368.6 kms (229 miles) N
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) NE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) NE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 193 kms (120 miles) N
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 422.4 kms (262.5 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.2 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) E
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 213 kms (132.3 miles) E
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 172.2 kms (107 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) ESE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 320.1 kms (198.9 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) SE
- Del Rio, Tx, Usa - 310.3 kms (192.8 miles) SSE