Vs > Red Lake, On
Khon Kaen vs Red Lake, On Climate & Distance Between
Khon Kaen vs Horta, Faial, Azores
Khon Kaen vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Khon Kaen vs Choluteca, Honduras
Khon Kaen vs Cologne, Germany
Red Lake, On vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Red Lake, On vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Red Lake, On vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Red Lake, On vs Grajau, Brazil
Alexandria, Sd vs Minusinsk
Zanjan vs Chanthaburi
Tarialan vs Napier, Hawkes Bay
Kindia vs Katha
- The distance between Khon Kaen, Thailand and Red Lake, On, Canada is approximately 12,335 km or 7,665 mi.
- To reach Khon Kaen in this distance one would set out from Red Lake, On bearing 343° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Khon Kaen bearing 191.1° or S .
- Khon Kaen has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Red Lake, On has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Khon Kaen is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Red Lake, On is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 25.9 °C (46.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.8 °C (55.4°F) less in Khon Kaen. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 573.3 mm (22.6 in) more which is equivalent to 573.3 l/m² (14.07 US gal/ft²) or 5,733,000 l/ha (612,896 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.1° higher in Khon Kaen than in Red Lake, On.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Khon Kaen relative to Red Lake, On. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Red Lake, On vs Khon Kaen
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Khon Kaen vs Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Khon Kaen vs Aswan, Egypt
Khon Kaen vs Charnocks, Barbados
Khon Kaen vs Lastourville, Gabon
Red Lake, On vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Red Lake, On vs Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland
Red Lake, On vs Kandi, Benin
Red Lake, On vs Scott, Sk, Canada
Kinston, Nc vs Davis
Itacoatiara vs Kaingaroa Forest
Recife vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut
Miami, Florida vs Biskra
Khon Kaen vs Red Lake, On Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Khon Kaen
Climate Guides for Locations near Red Lake, On
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) N
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) W
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) WSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) WSW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) SSW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) WSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) SW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 378.2 kms (235 miles) SW
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 412.1 kms (256.1 miles) SW
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 406.6 kms (252.7 miles) NE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) ENE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) E
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) ESE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) SE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SSE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) SSE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) S